Internet Scams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PUBLISHER'S CLEARING HOUSE - SCAM OR GENUINE?

Go down

PUBLISHER'S CLEARING HOUSE - SCAM OR GENUINE? Empty PUBLISHER'S CLEARING HOUSE - SCAM OR GENUINE?

Post  Admin Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:19 am

This post is done by my good friend Stanislaus Dreuckebdodevitskovitz, who has posted here a few times before:

I scratched off the little boxes & thought I had won $5,000 because I had to sign the card on the back. This made me think they wanted a sample of my signature, so they could compare it with the check they were sending me, to be sure the check went to the right person. Dumb me! I waited a month or two. When the check never came, I phoned them. I was told that I had only entered the $5,000 contest, not WON it! Boy, was I ever dumb, to think that I had won! They have all kinds of tricks to deceive you! I went online, trying to enter their sweepstakes without having to pay 45-cents postage each time to mail the junk back to them, but I was hit with about 10-million "opportunities" to buy stuff from them and their "partners." I have been entering for years, & I have never won a dime! I think I'll quit fooling with these clowns!

Stanislaus

END OF POSTING.

Admin
Admin

https://internet-scams-forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down