Internet Scams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Made Energy Review – Legitimate Solar Panels Or A Scam?

Go down

Home Made Energy Review – Legitimate Solar Panels Or A Scam? Empty Home Made Energy Review – Legitimate Solar Panels Or A Scam?

Post  Admin Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:37 am

Home Made Energy Review – Legitimate Solar Panels Or A Scam?

Home Made Energy is one of a large number of “do-it-yourself guides” for building and installing “environmentally-friendly solar panels” for your own home. The main solar panel setup really only costs about $200 to build, and it helps to provide your home with lots of clean, renewable energy, helping you to drastically cut down your electric bill while you are helping the environment. When you download the Home Made Energy system, you’re presented with a 44 page eBook, which will guide you through the process of building your own source of sustainable and reliable energy.

One of the biggest concerns of this system for many people is the level of electronic experience that may be necessary. While it certainly helps to have worked with electronics and circuits in the past, the instructions are geared to people with all levels of experience. If you’ve never dealt with anything electronic, however, you may have some problems, but most people with little experience will report no trouble getting started with this product. The instructions are very straightforward, and they help to explain exactly what supplies you need to get everything started. Most things you will need to get started, can be found at your local hardware store. In case you might get lost along the way, they have a good customer support team to help you and answer all your questions.

Thanks for reading our Home Made Energy review. While the solar panels you may build, may not create enough energy to power a four-story mansion, it should help you to dramatically lower your monthly electric bill. The system also comes with some good instructional videos and excellent diagrams to help you by clearly explaining the process of how you can build your very own solar panels. One other thing is the fact that Home Made Energy also comes with a 60 day money-back guarantee, so you can check it out virtually risk-free.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to change some instructions to disable certain things!)

Admin
Admin

https://internet-scams-forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Home Made Energy Review – Legitimate Solar Panels Or A Scam? Empty HOME-MADE SOLAR PANELS

Post  Admin Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:02 am

Home-made solar panels may work, but it is my understanding that one needs quite a few of them before being able to make much of a dent in the old electric bill! I happen to live on a shady lot, and I'm not sure it would work for me. I'm interested in building a few, more as an experiment than anything, to see what I can learn, and to decide if it will work for me.

I talked to an electrician friend, who knows how to hook up the commercial solar panels, which I'd probably use, and he said I'd need to be able to have them provide lots of amps and such, to power things like my heat pump\cooling system and my hot water heater. I'm still learning, so I'm open to suggestions.

There's a LOT of information on the Internet about solar systems and other "energy-saving" systems, and it looks like some of them are scams. Most want to sell an E-Book of instructions, which may be too technical for many people. I understand simple wiring, and I think I could rig up something to power a few lights, maybe as an emergency situation when the electricity goes off, which it does a LOT around here! But I'd need an electrician with meters and knowledge, to be able to power the whole house! That's why I think a lot of the information being sold, is way over the heads of most people!

I'm sure the authors of these E-Books had good intentions, but they, like many people who fool with computers, assume that everyone understands all the technical goobldy-gook, which they don't! They probably don't intend to get themselves into a scam situation, but they find themselves being accused of being a scammer, primarily because the buyer doesn't understand the technical terminology! It's still a "buyer beware" market, however!

I'd like to find a ready-made solar panel situation, where somebody comes out and installs it and all I have to do is pay for it. Problem is that most of these are WAY UP INTO THE THOUSANDS OF $$$, and it would take too long to amortize it over my lifetime or the lifetime of a house. As with other electronic items, perhaps it'll come down in price in the future! If we can keep the government and the big companies out of it, it probably will!

Stanislaus Dreuckebdodevitskovitz

END OF POST.

Admin
Admin

https://internet-scams-forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down